Sunday, September 22, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #178-"Back To School "-9/22/2013

This Weeks Challenge Is "Back To School Theme"You Can Find Our Challenge Here At  "Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog"And Join In With Us This Week For An Awesome Challenge And Gorgeous Images & Prizes  By Our Amazing Sponsor 'KPM Doodles ' .

KPM Doodles Is Offering The Winner 2 Sets Of Images- Of The Winners Choice From Her Store At http://www.kpmdoodles.com 

I Chose 4 Images From The Set"Back To School Bears" To Work With On My Project I Altered A Board To Put On A Picture Stand For My Friend And Fellow Preschool Teacher's Classroom.Made This For Her Bday ..
I Used The Grade School With Glitter And Foil Designer Paper ,Red Ribbon To Make Bow From Michaels,A Ruler ,Paper Clips  N Buttons For Embellies,& Tim Holtz Inks -Black ...
Images: Treestamp ,Picnic Bear,Bee,& Flower Catcher Bear For My 4 Images Chosen From The Set "Bears At School"

Copics Used:
*Flower Bear*-E-53(Raw Silk) For Bear & B-91-(Pale Grayish Blue ) For Butterflies)

*Tree Stamp*-YG-17(Grass Green For Tree ) ,R-29(Lipstick Red) For Apples On Tree,And Y-26(Mustard For The Bee Hive.

*Bee*-Y-13 (Lemon Yellow For Body Of Bee),&Y-000(Pale Lemon For Face)

*Picnic Bear*-Y-26 (Mustard For Bear ) ,B-93(Ice Ocean Blue For Blanket Squares) ,& E-00 (Skin White For Sandwich )

Come Take A Look At The Challenge This Week And Play Along With Us,, With Some Amazing Images &Awesome Prizes From Our Sponsor  ...

Ps;) Don't Forget To Take A Look At My Fellow Design Team Sisters Blogs For Some Great Projects And Cards This Week And See What Inspiration You Get From These Talented Ladies You Can Find Their Blogs On My Side Bar Under Robyn's Fetish Design Team .. 


2 comments:

  1. Great project love all the added embellsihments fab idea hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, This was a great idea. I lo0ve it. I bet your friend did too. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...