Saturday, August 17, 2013

*SATURDAY SPOTLIGHT GUEST DESIGNER* @ THE STAMPING CHEF

I Was Spotlighted On TSC For The Saturday Spotlight  Designer Of The Week .. I Was So Excited To Share With You My Project Made From The Beautiful *Keep The Faith * Image ... If You Are Interested In Being Spotlighted Check It Out Here Saturday Spotlight Designer .. It Was An Honor For Me ... Here Is My Project ...
  

I Altered A Ceramic Tile With my Hubby N I's Wedding Photo. Why? And How Does It Relate To The Image Of Praying Hands N Keeping Faith .. Well Because I Prayed For God To Send Someone In My Life I Can Love Forever  ,I Always Had Faith He Would Send Just The Right Person ... And He DID! So This Photo Was PERFECT For My Project And Matched My Digi Image Perfectly...

The Stamping Chef Has Beautiful Images You Can Check Out The Store Here As Well.
  Tsc Store


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...