Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pixie Dust Studio -Go Green Challenge

Here Is My Take On The Go Green Challenge For Pixie Dust Studio .. I Love This Image Too Pretty.. 
I Used Blue Green Instead Of Original Green .. A Couple Of The Things I Used Is My Minds Eye Paper (Bohemian ) Heart Lace Doily,Lace,Vintage Lace,Distress Ink (Antique Lace) .Brown Ink & Chalk ... With A Little Of Blue Green Chalk Also.Flowers Are Mini Mulberry Roses.Mulberry Paper Flowers From Recollections. used My Leaf Punch(Martha Stewart) ...Mulberry Leaves Also.. Enjoy !



1 comment:

  1. Sherry this card is just gorgeous, love the shades of green,blue, tan you used. So shabby and pretty :) Thanks for playing with the Pixies this week, we hope to see you again!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

Jo's Scrapshack....Fun-Day Friday Challenge- #268 -(2-8-2019)

Welcome To A New Fun-Day Friday Challenge  Welcome Back To Jo's Fun-Day Friday Challenges .. As This Will Be My Last Cha...